[Stellar-discuss] Re: EZ Web - a web interface to EZ

Piet Hut piet at ias.edu
Mon Feb 20 02:44:56 GMT 2006

Hi Bill, and hi Rich!

Bill, thanks for your email of a week or so ago.
I guess that was not a "stellar-discuss" email?
However, this seems like a fun topic for everyone!

Rich, I tried it out, and it works super well!
I got my results for a 100 solar-mass star within
a minute -- nice idea, to have an email delivery
with web site downloadability, as a compromise
between overloading your own system and being
user friendly.

Much appreciated!

Of course, as soon as you provide something nice
to users, they start thinking about other nice
tools, that could be bundled with it, such as
graphics to view the results ;>).  Any plans?

Piet