If you wish to sign a nomination for a position on the SRCF committee by means of a PGP signature then it would be helpful if you got one of the following to sign your key first. If you don't then the Secretary will have to try and verify that you hold that key by other means. Signatures on your key from people in the trust path of those below are also helpful.
The format is "<Name> (<CRSid>): <PGP Key Fingerprint>" You are reminded that the PGP Key ID is the last two blocks of the fingerprint concatenated together.
- Daniel Thomas (drt24): EA14 782B FF32 D5B8 464B 92D7 B2FB 14CF 18EB 83B1
- Malcolm Scott (mas90): EE06 5745 74CB 857F 516A BF3D A972 ECA6 7442 834A
- Ian Abel (iga20): 43BF 7D47 56C9 3E75 61F3 29DB A8F3 46CD 351A 0680
- Malte Schwarzkopf (ms705): 0327 4AE5 58D1 96AD A17B 415A 1E2F D892 D407 3954
- Richard Whitehouse (rjw201): 7C6E D911 FB9B 42D0 E21F E985 27B0 BD73 559A 5AF3
- Amar Sood (as2193): E6F2 98E6 C06F FE13 7DD3 F1F3 3595 7055 7B0F C9B4
- Ben Millwood (bm380): 86C5 3743 BAF5 0E9A 4052 CE46 C433 958B 50EA 7CBB
- Andrew Ryrie (amr66): 1D2E 95A8 BEF9 67E8 9C08 D8C0 EA59 A367 73AA 7D17
Keys that have been used in the past by ex-committee/sysadmins
The following people have used these keys to sign mail sent in an official SRCF capacity
- David Simner (djs203): 7553 CA32 25AD 16F1 B96E FE90 D50C F2C0 C2E1 9FAE
- Ed Tait (ewt23): 3441 047A 5C90 8E37 8779 8AEC AA78 67EB 18CD 9FD4
This is intended as some helpful notes on PGP signing nominations for the SRCF Committee. If you create a text file nominationOf'PERSON'ForSRCF'ROLE'.txt (making the relevant substitutions and without the quotes) containing something like the following:
We who have signed this herby nominate PERSON, for election to the post of ROLE on the SRCF committee 20YY-20YY.
and then sign it with:
gpg --detach-sign --armor nominationOf'PERSON'ForSRCF'ROLE'.txtThen this should generate a file like nominationOf'PERSON'ForSRCF'ROLE'.txt.asc and if you send both to the Secretary then that should be a valid signature (you want your key to be in the web of trust of someone listed as being on the executive or some out of band verification will be necessary). The same .txt file should be signed by the proposer, seconder and nominee.