[Stellar-discuss] n processors

Ross Church rpc25 at srcf.ucam.org
Sun Jan 15 23:31:47 GMT 2006

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 , Piet Hut wrote:
> Ross, you mentioned that you had already started to write a stellar
> evolution toy model module, swappable with the current version of
> Peter Eggleton's stellar evolution code that you have coupled to your
> version of Sverre Aarseth's code.  When you are ready with that,
> perhaps you can put a copy of it on the stellar-discuss web site?

OK, I've finally got round to doing this.  Please may I apologise in advance
for my ugly HTML and even uglier C.

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/stellar/

I've not found time to develop the code further from when I left Lund, so
the physics and code structure are both still very silly.  I should get a
chance to take it apart and improve it rather some time in the next few
weeks...

Ross
--
Ross Church, IoA, Madingley Road, Cambridge.  CB3 0HA                (work)
http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~rpc25/         rpc25 at ast.cam.ac.uk   01223 337535