[Stellar-discuss] Stellar evolutioncode frontend

Evert Glebbeek E.Glebbeek at phys.uu.nl
Fri Jan 20 14:22:14 GMT 2006

It's not directly related to the development of stellar evolution codes, but I
thought at least some of you would be interested to see what Rob Izzard has
been doing with `our' version of the Eggleton code: a GUI frontend that can
be used to start the code and view internal properties, HR-diagrammes,
Kippenhahn diagrammes while it's running (and afterwards).

There are some screenshots and image captures and movies at
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~izzard/window/screenshots/
and you can also find the code (written in Perl) there, though this isn't very
useful unless you also have the evolution code itself.

Cheers,

Evert
--
Evert Glebbeek, PhD student
Physics and Astronomy Department, Utrecht University